Farmers and ranchers: Ever wonder if your farm is at risk because of a lurking legal problem? Do you wish you knew where to turn for the answers?
Those answers aren’t always easy to come by — especially for the most innovative, direct-to-consumer farmers. Discovering Resilience is a legal workshop designed just for you. You’ll walk away from this five-session, highly interactive, and producer-focused workshop ready to implement your own legal action plan and find legal answers with confidence. Plus, you’ll have a group of fellow producers to keep you on track.
Join us in learning the 10 best practices of farm legal risk management over 5 weeks.
- January 17: Farm Law as Your Creative Power
- January 24: Organize Your Farm Business for Legal Success
- January 31: Growing a Legally Resilient Workforce
- February 7: Access Farmland with Legal Confidence
- February 14: Diversify Farm Enterprises Without Adding Legal Risk
Each week contains video learning, activities, and reading selections. You’ll meet on Tuesdays listed above with your instructor to learn more about the law and develop your practical skills.
Mark your calendars for Tuesdays 11:00am to 1:00pm Central Time (CT) for our online meeting and make the most of this workshop!
Already a Member? Click on Log In at the top of the page, then come back here to register for FREE.